Fractional Ownership – the smart way to own a holiday home in Italy.
Appassionata evolved from our love and passion for Italy, we fell in love with the language, the people, art, history, food and wine. Le Marche has it all, and we wanted to find a way to share this piece of paradise with others.
Blending our professional business skills and marrying them with style, creativity and passion, Appassionata offers something unique – a boutique family owned fractional ownership business.
We offer a straightforward and cost-effective way of buying a holiday home in Italy, which is professionally managed and maintained throughout the year.
We sell 1/10th shares (five weeks exclusive residency each year) in your own unique property, professionally managed and maintained throughout the year.
Over 45 happy owners, from all over the world can verify this.
ONLY ONE SHARE REMAINING IN….. Il Riposo
Il Riposo, is an elegant four bedroom, three bathroom home with a private pool nestled within a walled garden. Situated in the historic village of Patrignone, with spectacular views over the rolling countryside and only a short drive to the coast
The Advantages of Fractional Ownership
- Lifestyle purchase– excellent alternative to outright ownership
- Economic sense– a fraction of the whole ownership cost
- Flexible Residency Calendar – 5 week residency each and every year
- Annual Running Costs – pay only 1/10th of the annual costs
- Capital appreciation– bricks and mortar asset with proven positive returns
- Asset– Easy to pass on to future generations
- Simple re-sales– Proven future flexibility to sell
- Property management– Peace of mind, where developers are also managers
- Year-round community– It’s just like coming home
- Location– Breathtaking and unique
Appassionata Owners talking about the benefits of fractional ownership:-
The expense of buying a holiday home outright, along with the annual running costs seemed crazy, when you may only use the house for an average of 40 nights a year. Your holidays are often spent cleaning the house and pool, and weeding the garden. – That is why Appassionata was born!
The Sunday Times